Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All sales are final.
2. The 12 months warranty commences from date of goods received.
3. Refer to 7 days replacement policy
4. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
7 day Replacement Policy
We accept returns on the following conditions
1. We need to be notified within 24 hours of receipt if the product is damaged during posting (excludes packing)
2. In case of manufacturers defect we need to be notified within 48 hours of receipt.
3, The damaged/defective item(s)/unit must be returned within 7 calendar days to the Technical Support Centre.
4. All sales are non-refundable. Returns cannot be exchanged for a refund. A replacement part(s)/unit will be supplied.
1. The SMU has a 12 month International warranty period from date of goods received.
2. Warranty claims must be lodged to the Technical Support Centre prior to returning the defective part(s)/unit advising us of the serial number.
3. If the circuit board has been short circuited by reverse polarity (incorrect connection to the battery power source or moisture) or overloaded (too much voltage) or overheated (insufficient voltage) it will not be covered by the warranty.
4. If the circuit board protective cover has been damaged/removed it will not be covered by the warranty.
We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions, from time to time, without prior notice. Any amendments are part of an ongoing improvement of our service to all our valued customers.